Every year, we build an incredible food cart pod at XOXO, pulling together our favorites from the local food scene together with our bar serving creative drinks, day and night.
Here's what we have planned for drinks at XOXO 2019.
Coffee & Tea
This year, our coffee service is once again provided by our friends at Deadstock Coffee, a “snob-free” destination for caffeinated sneaker heads everywhere.
Drip coffee, decaf, and Steven Smith tea is available for free, with espresso carts making specialty drinks for purchase, on Friday-Sunday from 9am-5pm.
During the day, our bar in the park will be open with a rotating non-alcoholic lineup of our creative, delicious sodas and shrubs, once again designed by Commissary for this year’s festival from their fresh hand-made syrups.
- NOW OR NEVER - Watermelon / Jalapeno / Lime
- COOL FOR THE SUMMER - Cucumber / Mint / Citrus
- GOOD AS HELL - Pineapple / Allspice / Ginger
- THROW IT BACK - Pear / Rosemary / Lemon
- PARTY FOR ONE (New!) - Strawberry / Basil / Lemon / Lime
This year, we have three kombucha options from Humm, with rotating taps of Mango Passionfruit, Pomegranate Lemonade, and their low-sugar Ginger Juniper.
Finally, our friends at Steven Smith Teamaker have kegged their phenomenal sparkling Strawberry Honeybush Sparkling Iced Tea for us, a light and refreshing blend of Rooibos and Honeybush from South Africa, infused with fresh whole strawberries and whole Madagascar vanilla bean and served on draft. It's amazing.
Sodas and kombucha are available for $3, Strawberry Honeybush is $4.
Each night, in addition to our non-alcoholic drinks, our bar will be serving a rotating lineup of locally-produced craft beer, wine, and cider, all from Oregon producers we love.
- Gigantic Brewing - IPA (7.3%)
- Gigantic Brewing - Kolschtastic (4.9%)
- Breakside Brewing - IPA (6.8%)
- Breakside Brewing - Pilsner (5.0%)
- Fort George Brewery - City of Dreams Pale Ale (5.5%)
- Ecliptic Brewing - Phaser Hazy IPA (6.5%)
- Ecliptic Brewing - Tucana Tangerine Sour Ale (4.8%)
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co. - Cucumber Crush Sour (4.0%)
- Buoy Beer Company - IPA (7.5%)
- Buoy Beer Company - Czech Pilsner (6.2%)
- Occidental Brewing Company - Pilsner (5.0%)
- Occidental Brewing Company - Gose (4.8%)
- Zoiglhaus Brewing - Hopfenbombe IPA (6.1%)
- Zoiglhaus Brewing - Oktoberfresh (5.8%)
- Portland Cider Company - Kinda Dry Cider (5.0%)
- Avid Cider - Blackberry Cider (6.2%)
- Coopers Hall - Cascade White (10%)
- Coopers Hall - Cascade Red (10%)
All alcoholic drinks are $5 each.