We try to make XOXO as accessible and inclusive as possible. If there's anything we can do to make it better, or if you have any questions, drop us a line or let us know in the #xoxo-suggestions channel in Slack.
- XOXO uses venues which are accessible and ADA compliant. Venues have clearly marked aisles (at least 3.5ft wide), service elevators, ramps, and venue wayfinding that highlights accessible routes. We also provide reserved seating for attendees with mobility issues and/or mobility devices.
- We use a grassy field adjacent to our main venue as a social space, primarily for food carts and outdoor seating. We construct a ramp for accessibility into the park, and are working with our vendors to make the park as accessible as possible for attendees who use mobility devices.
- We provide a complimentary shuttle for our attendees, which is accessible to attendees who use mobility devices.
- Our conference and festival events are all accompanied by real-time captioning. We provide reserved seating for attendees who are deaf or hard of hearing directly in front of the captioning screens.
- Service animals are welcome at XOXO.