Like past years, we’re running a complimentary, ADA accessible shuttle from our official hotels to our venue for the duration of the festival. It's a huge 56-passenger, green-certified bus with wifi and a bathroom. It looks like this. You can't miss it.
Our shuttle runs Thursday 5pm-midnight and Friday-Sunday 9am-midnight. Last shuttle leaves Revolution Hall at midnight nightly.
Note: Departure times are approximate. We recommend showing up a little early.
- Revolution Hall (SE 14th between Stark and Alder) - Departs at top of every hour
- The Duniway/Hilton Portland Downtown (SW Taylor between 6th and 7th) - 0:10
- The Hoxton (NW 4th between Couch and Burnside)- 0:20
- Jupiter Hotel (E Burnside between 8th and 9th) - 0:30
- Return to Revolution Hall 0:40